Solar has more potential than any other Green Energy power source for continued and substantial increases in efficiencies. ETC Green is working with manufacturers and suppliers to provide our clients with the best match to their project requirements.
We have established relationships and formal Dealerships with several manufacturers and Master Distributors for 12 different solar panel products and related hardware. We provide complete solar energy solutions from survey and proposal presentation to installation and long term maintenance and security monitoring.
Teaming with several prominent Nevada developers, our current seven solar projects have a total projected $2.6B in capitalization. Due to the cost of financing in the US and the current stringent bank lending policies, we have secured long term, low interest project financing from foreign sources.
The ETC Green solar survey includes solar panel placement and orientation as well as the best solar technology match to the site characteristics and funding opportunities. We hear of solar projects in other states such as Idaho, Wyoming, Michigan even Montana. Please consider the following…
- Our immediate region has an average solar rate of 6.4 hrs/day
- Our local grid serves 5 California power utilities via the 5 large substations in Eldorado Valley. We are the local installer for small to large arrays.
- Solar funding with ETC Green solar manufacturer dealership prices with the potential of manufacturer matched funding will cover the installation costs of far more panels on the ground than in other locations with other installers
- Making a higher ROI when building where there is better solar energy and higher electric rates is a simple concept – install the same Solar PV systems in Michigan and in southern Nevada and the Nevada installation will generate x3 the ROI
- If the target of the project is specifically to generate renewable energy for another location, then still build the array in southern Nevada and long haul the power to that location – it would still likely be more cost effective
- Solar energy does not pass through snow and ice so if solar arrays are constructed in a climate with accumulating snow, a project may never achieve a ROI
Please contact us for more information regarding Solar Systems.