Historically, when portfolio managers and private investors desired low risk investment opportunities, public utilities came to mind. Today fossil fuel and nuclear liabilities (coal, natural gas and nuclear reactors) in the form of health related litigation, Public Administration Policy and fuel costs have made public utility investment potentially volatile. Of the 104 nuclear power plants in operation in the U.S., 82 of them are over 25 years old. Also, 40% of the U.S. population lives within 50 miles of a nuclear reactor (50 miles is the suggested safe zone as published by the U.S. NRC).
In select areas of southern Nevada there are no hurricanes, no tornadoes, no severe hail storms, no flooding, no nuclear reactors, it virtually never snows (less than 4 inches in 10 years) and typically it only rains a few times per year so we enjoy an average of 350 days of annual sunshine. Air cooled, concentrated solar technologies are now available and we are developing large scale project installations in the southern Nevada area.
ETC Green is also executing on large scale biodiesel production from 2nd Generation feedstocks. We are offering long term supply contracts with fixed and maximum price options to hedge against the volatile prices of petroleum and CNG. Our program includes special financing opportunities for farmers and land owners.
The Emerging Technology Corporation – Green Division is offering investment opportunities in several Green Energy Development projects. The various projects in solar, wind and biofuels will generate between 8% ROI (long term – 20 years) and 20% ROI (over shorter terms). There are 3 ETC Green Prospectus documents now available.
The ETC Green Division Business Model includes:
- General sales of wind turbines, solar panel systems and related products to residential, commercial and government agency clients. ETC Green is now a Licensed Dealer/Distributor for 465 individual Green Energy products. These efforts provide revenue for company operations and ever growing regional brand name recognition.
- Develop and build small (100Kw) to large (100Mw) solar arrays, wind farms and geothermal plants we then sell electricity through our public utilities. The implementation of the National Smart Grid along with the unique opportunities of the southwest sun and climate, enable the development of these local Green Energy power plants to service utilities in other regions. This model is supported by the short term financing (1-3 years) provided by several of our Green Energy asset manufacturers.
- Develop and build solar, wind, biofuels, biomass and geothermal production facilities and sell the electricity and biofuels through our public utilities and to government agencies.
If you have questions about your Emerging Technology Corporation investor account or you are interested in purchasing shares of Emerging Technology Corporation stock directly from the company, please contact us.
Monday – Friday, except holidays
8am – 5pm PST
firstname.lastname@example.orgEmerging Technology Corporation
Please contact us for questions about:
- Stock Purchase/Sales and Dividend Reinvestment Plan
- Dividend payments
- Direct deposit of dividends
- Replacement of lost stock certificates
- Name and address changes
- Stock transfers or custody of shares